Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is almost here! I was going to post a little last minute Christmas gift list today but then I saw Tara Guerard's BonBon Blog post on the same subject! Written and updated by Kate Badger Little, BonBon is one of my favorite blogs. Kate really hit a home run with her gift list so check it out!

I must add my favorite gift this season, available in our showroom, Dayna Decker Chandels. Pretty much the most fabulous candles on the market, I knew in an instant they would be a hit here in Charleston. I picked one up years ago in Neiman Marcus and have been in love ever since!

From all of us at Niche, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mattew,
    Still waiting to be paid for the shipping for the table you purchased.
    It is very sad after the white glove service that was provided to you after Kathy told me that you were in a wheel chair, is that true? The bottom line is that you have a balance due of $209.00 that I was told would be paid, check in the mail.
    Please submit payment ASAP!
    JMK

    ReplyDelete